For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCysteine protease. May have an important role in corneal physiology.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the thymus and testis. Also expressed in corneal epithelium, and to a lesser extent in conjunctival epithelium and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- CAT L2 antibody
- Cathepsin L2 antibody
- Cathepsin U antibody
Anti-Cathepsin V antibody images
References for Anti-Cathepsin V antibody (ab115859)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"