For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cathepsin V antibody
See all Cathepsin V primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Cathepsin V
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 21 of Cathepsin V (Human)
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate and mouse small intestine tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionCysteine protease. May have an important role in corneal physiology.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the thymus and testis. Also expressed in corneal epithelium, and to a lesser extent in conjunctival epithelium and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- CAT L2 antibody
- Cathepsin L2 antibody
- Cathepsin U antibody
Anti-Cathepsin V antibody images
Western blot - Cathepsin V antibody (ab51909)
References for Anti-Cathepsin V antibody (ab51909)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"