For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionExhibits carboxy-monopeptidase as well as carboxy-dipeptidase activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase LB antibody
- Cathepsin B2 antibody
- Cathepsin IV antibody
Anti-Cathepsin Z antibody images
References for Anti-Cathepsin Z antibody (ab118733)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"