For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- FunctionExhibits carboxy-monopeptidase as well as carboxy-dipeptidase activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C1 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- Carboxypeptidase LB antibody
- Cathepsin B2 antibody
- Cathepsin IV antibody
Anti-Cathepsin Z antibody images
References for Anti-Cathepsin Z antibody (ab89777)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"