For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CBF antibody
See all CBF primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CBF
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human CBF.
- Positive control
- Extracts from COLO cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and CaMg2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 121 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 121 kDa).
- FunctionStimulates transcription from the HSP70 promoter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CBF/MAK21 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CBF antibody
- CBF2 antibody
- CCAAT binding factor antibody
References for Anti-CBF antibody (ab72589)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"