For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notes0.2 µm filtered antibody solution
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: 1/50.
WB: 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPromotes ubiquitination of tyrosine-phosphorylated CDH1, thus targeting CDH1 for endocytosis and degradation.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- c-Cbl-like protein 1 antibody
- CasBrM (murine) ecotropic retroviral transforming sequencelike 1 antibody
- Casitas B-lineage lymphoma transforming sequence-like protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-CBLL1 antibody (ab91185)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"