For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74367 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A730004O05 antibody
- Cbln2 antibody
- CBLN2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CBLN2 antibody images
Western blot - CBLN2 antibody (ab74367)
All lanes : Anti-CBLN2 antibody (ab74367) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COS cell extracts
Lane 2 : COS cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa
Additional bands at : 34 kDa,90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CBLN2 antibody (ab74367)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"