For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CBR3 antibody
See all CBR3 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CBR3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Cow, Dog, Pig
QGQLVHDKVVQNW , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 264-276 of Human CBR3
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionHas low NADPH-dependent oxidoreductase activity towards 4-benzoylpyridine and menadione (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityDetected in ovary, pancreas, intestine, colon, kidney, brain, thymus, lung, heart, liver, spleen, leukocyte, prostate and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3 antibody
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3 EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- Carbonyl reductase [NADPH] 3 antibody
Anti-CBR3 antibody images
References for Anti-CBR3 antibody (ab39279)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"