For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CBR3 antibody
See all CBR3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CBR3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment: KNEVHEREGW PNSPYGVSKL GVTVLSRILA RRLDEKRKAD RILVNACCPG PVKTDMDGKD SIRTVEEGAE TPVYLALLPP DATEPQGQLV HDKVVQNW, corresponding to amino acids 180-278 of Human CBR3 with a 26 kDa tag
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionHas low NADPH-dependent oxidoreductase activity towards 4-benzoylpyridine and menadione (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityDetected in ovary, pancreas, intestine, colon, kidney, brain, thymus, lung, heart, liver, spleen, leukocyte, prostate and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3 antibody
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3 EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- Carbonyl reductase [NADPH] 3 antibody
Anti-CBR3 antibody images
References for Anti-CBR3 antibody (ab88068)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"