For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CBR3 antibody (ab39279)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3 EC 184.108.40.206
- Carbonyl reductase [NADPH] 3
- FunctionHas low NADPH-dependent oxidoreductase activity towards 4-benzoylpyridine and menadione (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityDetected in ovary, pancreas, intestine, colon, kidney, brain, thymus, lung, heart, liver, spleen, leukocyte, prostate and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for CBR3 peptide (ab45471)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"