For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in maintaining the transcriptionally repressive state of genes. Modifies chromatin, rendering it heritably changed in its expressibility.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 chromo domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Cbx 6 antibody
- Cbx6 antibody
- CBX6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Cbx6 antibody images
Western blot - Cbx6 antibody (ab65148)
All lanes : Anti-Cbx6 antibody (ab65148) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
Additional bands at : 25 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Cbx6 antibody (ab65148)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"