For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CCDC106 antibody
See all CCDC106 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CCDC106
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, 15 amino acid, from within the region of the C-terminus of Human CCDC106 (NP_037433).
- Positive control
- Human brain tissue lysate, rat brain tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionPromotes the degradation of p53/TP53 protein and inhibits its transactivity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Colocalizes with p53/TP53.
Information by UniProt
- CC106_HUMAN antibody
- Ccdc106 antibody
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 106 antibody
Anti-CCDC106 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CCDC106 antibody (ab105354)
Immunofluorescence of CCDC106 in rat brain tissue with ab105354 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - CCDC106 antibody (ab105354)
Lane 1 : Anti-CCDC106 antibody (ab105354) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CCDC106 antibody (ab105354) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CCDC106 antibody (ab105354)
ab105354, at 5ug/ml, staining CCDC106 in Rat brain tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CCDC106 antibody (ab105354)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"