For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa. This antibody has only been tested against the transfected cell lysate.
- FunctionMay be involved in meiotic chromosome dynamics and homolog pairing.
- DomainThe C-terminal 22 AA is required and sufficient for localization to telomeres at the nuclear envelope.
- Cellular localizationNucleus outer membrane. Nucleus. Chromosome > telomere. Localized exclusively at telomeres from the leptotene to diplotene stages.
Information by UniProt
- CC155 antibody
- Ccdc155 antibody
- Coiled coil domain containing 155 antibody
References for Anti-CCDC155 antibody (ab70907)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"