For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85957 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to CCDC43 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CCDC43 family.
Information by UniProt
- CCD43_HUMAN antibody
- CCDC 43 antibody
- Ccdc43 antibody
Anti-CCDC43 antibody images
Western blot - CCDC43 antibody (ab85957)
All lanes : Anti-CCDC43 antibody (ab85957) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Anti-CCDC43 antibody (ab85957)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"