For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe specific function of CCDC54 (coiled-coil domain containing 54) is not yet known. The CCDC54 gene appears to be conserved in chimpanzee, dog, mouse, and rat.
- Coiled-coil domain containing 54 antibody
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 54 antibody
- FLJ25362 antibody
Anti-CCDC54 antibody images
Western blot - CCDC54 antibody (ab87226)
Anti-CCDC54 antibody (ab87226) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : ~30 kDa,~65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CCDC54 antibody (ab87226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"