For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103730 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.
- RelevanceCCDC62 is a nuclear receptor coactivator that can enhance preferentially estrogen receptors ESR1 and ESR2 transactivation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Note: Mainly nuclear
- AI661708 antibody
- Cancer/testis antigen 109 antibody
- Coiled coil domain containing 62 antibody
Anti-CCDC62 antibody images
References for Anti-CCDC62 antibody (ab103730)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"