For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CCDC69 antibody
See all CCDC69 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to CCDC69
- SpecificityAt least three isoforms of CCDC69 are known to exist; ab106692 will recognize all three.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of Human CCDC69 (NP_056436)
- Positive control
- Mouse lung tissue lysate and Human lung tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. Despite its predicted molecular weight, CCDC69 often migrates at higher molecular weight in SDS-PAGE.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
Information by UniProt
- CCD69_HUMAN antibody
- ccdc69 antibody
- Coiled coil domain containing 69 antibody
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 69 antibody
Anti-CCDC69 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CCDC69 antibody (ab106692)
Immunofluorescence of CCDC69 in Human lung tissue with ab106692 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - CCDC69 antibody (ab106692)
All lanes : Anti-CCDC69 antibody (ab106692) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse lung tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CCDC69 antibody (ab106692)
ab106692, at 5 µg/ml, staining CCDC69 in paraffin embedded Human lung tissue by immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-CCDC69 antibody (ab106692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"