For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the regulation of membrane traffic through the trans-Golgi network (TGN).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Colocalizes with GGA1 and GGA2. May be recruited to the TGN by GGA1 and GGA2.
Information by UniProt
- CCD91_HUMAN antibody
- CCDC91 antibody
- Coiled coil domain containing 91 antibody
Anti-CCDC91 antibody images
References for Anti-CCDC91 antibody (ab69425)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"