For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notespurified from culture supernatant of hybridoma
cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted
(approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number2114C2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Modulates cyclin B levels and participates in the regulation of cell cycle progression through the G2 phase. Overexpression causes delayed entry into mitosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart. Detected at intermediate levels in liver and kidney, and at low levels in placenta, brain and lung.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Phosphorylated by CDK1 on serine or threonine residues (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. May associate with segregating chromosomes during metaphase and anaphase.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf18 antibody
- CCNB1IP1 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 18 antibody
Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody [2114C2a] images
References for Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody [2114C2a] (ab84850)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"