For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Modulates cyclin B levels and participates in the regulation of cell cycle progression through the G2 phase. Overexpression causes delayed entry into mitosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart. Detected at intermediate levels in liver and kidney, and at low levels in placenta, brain and lung.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Phosphorylated by CDK1 on serine or threonine residues (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. May associate with segregating chromosomes during metaphase and anaphase.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf18 antibody
- CCNB1IP1 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 18 antibody
Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody images
Western blot - CCNB1IP1 antibody (ab71977)
All lanes : Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody (ab71977) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CCNB1IP1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody (ab71977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"