For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Modulates cyclin B levels and participates in the regulation of cell cycle progression through the G2 phase. Overexpression causes delayed entry into mitosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart. Detected at intermediate levels in liver and kidney, and at low levels in placenta, brain and lung.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Phosphorylated by CDK1 on serine or threonine residues (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. May associate with segregating chromosomes during metaphase and anaphase.
Information by UniProt
- C14orf18 antibody
- CCNB1IP1 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 18 antibody
Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody images
References for Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody (ab75110)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"