For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in transcriptional regulation. In vitro, is associated with a kinase activity toward both RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain and CDK2 (CAK).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin C subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- CCNK antibody
- CCNK_HUMAN antibody
- CPR 4 antibody
Anti-CCNK antibody images
References for Anti-CCNK antibody (ab118736)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"