For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionReceptor for CCL2, CCL8, CCL13, CCL19, CCL21 and CCL25.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in heart. Lower expression in lung, pancreas, spleen, colon, skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACKR4 antibody
- Atypical chemokine receptor 4 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 11 antibody
Anti-CCR11 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CCR11 antibody (ab74806)
ab74806 at 1/500 dilution staining CCR11 in MCF7 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - CCR11 antibody (ab74806)
All lanes : Anti-CCR11 antibody (ab74806) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extracts
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa
Additional bands at : 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"