For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CCR8 antibody [E76]
See all CCR8 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [E76] to CCR8
- Specificityab32131 detects CKR8/CCR8, or C-C chemokine receptor type 8. It does not cross react with other G-protein coupled receptor 1 family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
Flow Cyt,IHC or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near C-terminus of human CCR8.
- Positive control
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberE76
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC or IP.
||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for the chemokine CCL1/SCYA1/I-309. May regulate monocyte chemotaxis and thymic cell line apoptosis. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 8 antibody
- C C CKR 8 antibody
- C C motif chemokine receptor 8 antibody
Anti-CCR8 antibody [E76] images
Western blot - CCR8 antibody [E76] (ab32131)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CCR8 antibody [E76] (ab32131)
References for Anti-CCR8 antibody [E76] (ab32131)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"