For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberE77
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC.
||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor for the chemokine CCL1/SCYA1/I-309. May regulate monocyte chemotaxis and thymic cell line apoptosis. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 8 antibody
- C C CKR 8 antibody
- C C motif chemokine receptor 8 antibody
Anti-CCR8 antibody [E77] images
Western blot - CCR8 antibody [E77] (ab32399)
All lanes : Anti-CCR8 antibody [E77] (ab32399) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : 10ug Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : 10ug K562 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CCR8 antibody [E77] (ab32399)
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab32399 at 1:250 dilution.
References for Anti-CCR8 antibody [E77] (ab32399)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"