Anti-CD1 antibody [76-7-4] (ab24986)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100mM Borate buffered saline, pH 8.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number76-7-4
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24986 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr (acetone fixed): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAll CD1 molecules, except CD1e, are cell surface glycoproteins that are structurally related to the MHC molecules, however, in distinction, CD1 proteins are essentially non polymorphic. CD1 has considerable structural homology with both MHC class I and class II molecules, and CD1 molecules are involved in T cell activation. In contrast to MHC, however, CD1 molecules appear to present predominantly non peptide molecules originating from lipids and glycolipids.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane. Type I membrane protein.
- A1 domain antibody
- CD1A antibody
- CD1A antigen antibody
- CD1B antibody
- CD1b antigen antibody
- CD1b molecule antibody
- CD1C antibody
- CD1C antigen antibody
- CD1c molecule antibody
- CD1D antibody
- CD1d molecule antibody
- Cd1d1 antibody
- Cortical thymocyte antigen CD1A antibody
- Cortical thymocyte antigen CD1B antibody
- Cortical thymocyte antigen CD1C antibody
- Cortical thymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
- hTa1 thymocyte antigen antibody
- Ly38 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1a antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1b antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1c antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- T6/Leu6 antibody
References for Anti-CD1 antibody [76-7-4] (ab24986)
ab24986 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.