Anti-CD105 antibody [SN6] (ab11414)
- Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody [SN6]See all CD105 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SN6] to CD105
- Specificityab11414 recognises the human CD105 cell surface antigen.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukaemia cells. (Human).
- General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberSN6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11414 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use 10ul of the neat dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa. CD105 is a glycoprotein homodimer of 95kD subunits.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21612554|
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
- Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 105 antibody
- CD105 antibody
- CD105 antigen antibody
- EGLN_HUMAN antibody
- END antibody
- Endoglin antibody
- ENG antibody
- FLJ41744 antibody
- HHT1 antibody
- ORW antibody
- ORW1 antibody
- Osler Rendu Weber syndrome 1 antibody
- RP11 228B15.2 antibody
- SN6 antibody
Anti-CD105 antibody [SN6] images
ab11414 staining CD105 in human KG1 cells by Flow Cytometry analysis.
ab11414 staining CD105 in Human breast tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). The sections were fixed in methanol prior to blocking with 10% serum for 5 minutes at 25°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with the sample for 1 hour. An HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
Stains exclusively in the stroma - endothelium of the vessels - in human breast tissue. The image shows epithelial breast gland tissue surrounded by stroma.
References for Anti-CD105 antibody [SN6] (ab11414)
This product has been referenced in:
- Iqbal SA et al. Identification of mesenchymal stem cells in perinodular fat and skin in Dupuytren's disease: a potential source of myofibroblasts with implications for pathogenesis and therapy. Stem Cells Dev 21:609-22 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21612554) »
- Shao Z et al. Polycaprolactone electrospun mesh conjugated with an MSC affinity peptide for MSC homing in vivo. Biomaterials 33:3375-87 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22322196) »