Anti-CD11b antibody [2Q902] (ab63317)
- Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [2Q902]See all CD11b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2Q902] to CD11b
- SpecificityRecognizes CD11b. Reacts with the CR3-receptor of inactivated C3b component of complement (C3bi).
- Tested applicationsIP, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Leukemic cells of CML
- Positive control
- cell line HL-60
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 40% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2Q902
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: 1/50. ab63317 recognizes a protein at 95 and 165kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/500.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunohistochemistry (acetone fixed)||IHC-Ac: 1/50.|
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
- CD11 antigen-like family member B antibody
- CD11b antibody
- CD11b antigen antibody
- CD11b/CD18 antibody
- CD49d antibody
- Cell surface glycoprotein MAC 1 alpha subunit antibody
- Cell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha antibody
- Cell Surface Glycoprotein MAC1 Alpha Subunit antibody
- Complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit antibody
- Complement Component Receptor 3 Alpha antibody
- Complement receptor type 3, alpha subunit antibody
- CR 3 alpha chain antibody
- CR-3 alpha chain antibody
- CR3 Alpha Chain antibody
- CR3 antibody
- CR3A antibody
- F730045J24Rik antibody
- Integrin Alpha M antibody
- Integrin alpha M chain antibody
- Integrin alpha M complement component 3 receptor 3 subunit antibody
- Integrin alpha-M antibody
- Integrin beta 2 alpha subunit antibody
- ITAM_HUMAN antibody
- ITGAM antibody
- Leukocyte Adhesion Receptor MO1 antibody
- Ly-40 antibody
- MAC 1 antibody
- Mac-1a antibody
- MAC1 antibody
- Mac1, alpha subunit antibody
- MAC1A antibody
- Macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide antibody
- MGC117044 antibody
- Mo1, alpha subunit antibody
- MO1A antibody
- Neutrophil adherence receptor alpha M subunit antibody
- Neutrophil Adherence Receptor antibody
- SLEB6 antibody
Anti-CD11b antibody [2Q902] images
ab63317 staining CD11b in Human spleen tissue sections by IHC-P (Formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 10% serum for 30 minutes at 20°C; antigen retrieval was enzymatic. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in antibody diluent) for 30 minutes at 20°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse/rabbit IgG polymer was used as secondary antibody.
References for Anti-CD11b antibody [2Q902] (ab63317)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yeager ME et al. Circulating myeloid-derived suppressor cells are increased and activated in pulmonary hypertension. Chest 141:944-52 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 21940769) »
- Herrera-Merchan A et al. Ectopic expression of the histone methyltransferase Ezh2 in haematopoietic stem cells causes myeloproliferative disease. Nat Commun 3:623 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22233633) »