Anti-CD11c antibody [8A2] (ab53441)
- Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [8A2]See all CD11c primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [8A2] to CD11c
- Specificityab53441 recognises the rat CD11c cell surface antigen, expressed by some myeloid cells and dendritic cells. The antibody immunoprecipitates a 130-140/90kD heterodimer and modestly inhibits macrophage adherence on plastic (by around 20-30%).
- Tested applicationsIP, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Tissue / cell preparation; Rat alveolar macrophages
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number8A2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53441 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/50.|
- FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
- CD11 antigen-like family member C antibody
- CD11c antibody
- CD11c antigen antibody
- Complement component 3 receptor 4 subunit antibody
- Integrin alpha X antibody
- Integrin alpha X chain antibody
- Integrin alpha-X antibody
- ITAX_HUMAN antibody
- ITGAX antibody
- LEU M5 alpha subunit antibody
- Leu M5 antibody
- Leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein p150 95 alpha chain antibody
- Leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein p150 antibody
- Leukocyte adhesion receptor p150 95 antibody
- Leukocyte adhesion receptor p150 antibody
- Leukocyte surface antigen p150 95 alpha subunit antibody
- Leukocyte surface antigen p150 alpha subunit antibody
- Myeloid membrane antigen alpha subunit antibody
- p150 95 integrin alpha chain antibody
- p150 antibody
References for Anti-CD11c antibody [8A2] (ab53441)
This product has been referenced in:
- Manley NC et al. Derivation of injury-responsive dendritic cells for acute brain targeting and therapeutic protein delivery in the stroke-injured rat. PLoS One 8:e61789 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23613937) »
- Quan LD et al. Development of a macromolecular prodrug for the treatment of inflammatory arthritis: mechanisms involved in arthrotropism and sustained therapeutic efficacy. Arthritis Res Ther 12:R170 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20836843) »