For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Less than or equal to 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2. BSA and/or Gelatin for protein stabilisation.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number4B4 (4B4-1)
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 5µl for 105-8 cells in a final volume of 100µl.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF14/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4 1BB antibody
- 4 1BB ligand receptor antibody
- 4-1BB ligand receptor antibody
References for Anti-CD137 antibody [4B4 (4B4-1)] (FITC) (ab93520)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"