For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberAT113-2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use neat. Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF14/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4 1BB antibody
- 4 1BB ligand receptor antibody
- 4-1BB ligand receptor antibody
References for Anti-CD137 antibody [AT113-2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab41343)
This product has been referenced in:
- Fridlender ZG et al. Polarization of tumor-associated neutrophil phenotype by TGF-beta: "N1" versus "N2" TAN. Cancer Cell 16:183-94 (2009).
Read more (PubMed: 19732719) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"