CD14 Human ELISA Kit (ab46541)
- Product nameCD14 Human ELISA KitSee all CD14 kits ...
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 210.5ng/ml 2.6 1.23% B 8 23.4ng/ml 1.14 4.9% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 210.5ng/ml 1.55 0.73% B 8 24ng/ml 2 8.3%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 ng/ml
- Range6.8 ng/ml - 220 ng/ml
- Assay time3h 45m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The CD14 ELISA is to be used for the in-vitro quantitative determination of CD14 in serum, plasma, or cell lysates. The assay will recognize both natural and recombinant CD14. This kit has been configured for research use only and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.
The CD14 Kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A monoclonal antibody specific for CD14 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD14 concentrations and unknowns are pipetted into these wells.
During the first incubation, the CD14 antigen is added to wells. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD14 is incubated. Then the enzyme (streptavidin-peroxydase) is added. After incubation and washing to remove all unbound enzyme, a substrate solution which acts on the bound enzyme is added to induce a coloured reaction product. The intensity of this coloured product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD14 present in the samples.
Recognizes both natural and recombinant human CD14
Range: 6.8 ng/ml - 220 ng/ml
Sensitivity < 6 ng/ml
- For research use only.
- The human blood components included in this kit have been tested and found non reactive for HBsAg and anti-HIV. Nevertheless, no known method can offer complete assurance that human blood derivatives will not transmit hepatitis, AIDS or other infections. Therefore, handling of reagents, serum or plasma specimens should be in accordance with local safety procedures , e.g. CDC/NIH Health manual : "Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" 1984.
- Avoid any skin contact with H2SO4 and TMB. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke or apply cosmetics where kit reagents are used.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- The stop solution in this kit contains 9.8% sulphuric acid.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 12 strips 8 units Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml Biotinylated anti-CD14 Red 1 x 0.3ml Chromogen TMB 1 x 11ml H2SO4: Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml Standard Yellow 2 vials Standard Diluent: Buffer.x10 Concentrated Black 1 x 25ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl Washing Buffer.x200 Concentrated White 1 x 10ml
- Research Areas
- CD 14CD14 antigenCD14 molecule
- Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46541 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD14 Human ELISA Kit (ab46541)
ab46541 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.