Anti-CD15 antibody [TG1] (Biotin) (ab25725)
- Product nameAnti-CD15 antibody [TG1] (Biotin)See all CD15 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [TG1] to CD15 (Biotin)
- SpecificityRecognizes a (156 kDa) cell surface glycoprotein expressed on virtually all peripheral blood granulocytes. The CD15 antigen is expressed on approximately 95% of human peripheral blood eosinophils and neutrophils and is present on approximately 20% of mature circulating monocytes. This antibody has virtually no reactivity with T or B cells.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Thymocyte glycoprotein fraction adsorbed to Con A and eluted with 0.1M glucose.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Purification notesPurified by ion exchange chromatography and gel filtration.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTG1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25725 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
May be used for enumerating mature granulocytes in peripheral blood.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay catalyze alpha-1,3 glycosidic linkages involved in the expression of Lewis X/SSEA-1 and VIM-2 antigens.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 10 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Membrane-bound form in trans cisternae of Golgi.
- Entrez Gene: 10690 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2526 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2527 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2528 Human
- Entrez Gene: 2529 Human
- Omim: 104230 Human
- SwissProt: P22083 Human
- SwissProt: P51993 Human
- SwissProt: Q11128 Human
- SwissProt: Q11130 Human
- SwissProt: Q9Y231 Human
- Unigene: 390420 Human
- Unigene: 457 Human
- Unigene: 49117 Human
- Unigene: 572064 Human
- Unigene: 623098 Human
- Unigene: 631843 Human
- Unigene: 631846 Human
- Unigene: 705615 Human
- 3 fucosyl N acetyl lactosamine antibody
- Alpha (1,3) fucosyltransferase antibody
- Alpha 13 fucosyltransferase FucT antibody
- Alpha-(1,3)-fucosyltransferase antibody
- ELAM ligand fucosyltransferase antibody
- ELAM-1 ligand fucosyltransferase antibody
- ELAM1 ligand fucosyltransferase antibody
- ELFT antibody
- FCT3A antibody
- Fuc-TIV antibody
- Fucosyltransferase 4 alpha 1 3 fucosyltransferase myeloid specific antibody
- Fucosyltransferase 4 antibody
- Fucosyltransferase IV antibody
- FucT IV antibody
- FucT-IV antibody
- FUCTIV antibody
- FUT4 antibody
- FUT4_HUMAN antibody
- Galactoside 3 L fucosyltransferase antibody
- Galactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase antibody
- Lewis X antibody
- LeX antibody
- SSEA 1 antibody
- SSEA1 antibody
- Stage specific embryonic antigen 1 antibody
References for Anti-CD15 antibody [TG1] (Biotin) (ab25725)
This product has been referenced in:
- Hogg N et al. Monoclonal antibodies specific for human monocytes, granulocytes and endothelium. Immunology 53:753-67 (1984). Read more (PubMed: 6389324) »
- Linch DC et al. Monoclonal antibodies differentiating between monocytic and nonmonocytic variants of AML. Blood 63:566-73 (1984). Read more (PubMed: 6365201) »