For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notesClone RM153 is reported to block the functional binding of CD153 and can be used to inhibit the binding of murine CD30 to CD153.
- Clone numberRM153
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/25. Use 10µl of this concentration to label 106 cells in 100µl.
ab136125-Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF8/CD30. Induces proliferation of T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD153 antibody
- CD153 antigen antibody
- CD30 antigen ligand antibody
Anti-CD153 antibody [RM153] (FITC) images
References for Anti-CD153 antibody [RM153] (FITC) (ab36431)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"