For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab64826 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor showing broad specificity for both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, peripheral blood, and small intestine. Expression is restricted to functional NK and T cytotoxic lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BY55 antibody
- BY55_HUMAN antibody
- CD160 antibody
Anti-CD160 antibody images
Western blot - CD160 antibody (ab64826)
All lanes : Anti-CD160 antibody (ab64826) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract at 30 µg
Lane 2 : COLO205 cell extract at 30 µg
Lane 3 : COLO205 cell extract with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CD160 antibody (ab64826)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"