For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgM
- Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberBY55
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1 - 1/50. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells.
ab91545-Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionReceptor showing broad specificity for both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, peripheral blood, and small intestine. Expression is restricted to functional NK and T cytotoxic lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BY55 antibody
- BY55_HUMAN antibody
- CD160 antibody
Anti-CD160 antibody [BY55] images
References for Anti-CD160 antibody [BY55] (ab81388)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"