For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab112503 was purified from ascitic fluid via Protein G Chromatography.
- Clone numberCNX46-3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.
ab136125 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor showing broad specificity for both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, peripheral blood, and small intestine. Expression is restricted to functional NK and T cytotoxic lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- BY55 antibody
- BY55_HUMAN antibody
- CD160 antibody
Anti-CD160 antibody [CNX46-3] (FITC) images
References for Anti-CD160 antibody [CNX46-3] (FITC) (ab112503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"