For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab96575? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab96575 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Cullere X et al. Neutrophil-selective CD18 silencing using RNA interference in vivo. Blood 111:3591-8 (2008).
- Watts GM et al. Manifestations of inflammatory arthritis are critically dependent on LFA-1. J Immunol 174:3668-75 (2005).
- Barlow SC et al. CD18 deficiency protects against multiple low-dose streptozotocin-induced diabetes. Am J Pathol 165:1849-52 (2004).
- Sakurai E et al. Targeted disruption of the CD18 or ICAM-1 gene inhibits choroidal neovascularization. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 44:2743-9 (2003).
- Abraham C & Miller J Molecular mechanisms of IL-2 gene regulation following costimulation through LFA-1. J Immunol 167:5193-201 (2001).
- Avni O et al. Complement receptor 3 of macrophages is associated with galectin-1-like protein. J Immunol 160:6151-8 (1998).
- Zahalka MA et al. Blocking lymphoma invasiveness with a monoclonal antibody directed against the beta-chain of the leukocyte adhesion molecule (CD18). J Immunol 150:4466-77 (1993).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"