For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab25232? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25232 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Angelini DJ et al. Hypoxia-induced mitogenic factor (HIMF/FIZZ1/RELMa) in chronic hypoxia- and antigen-mediated pulmonary vascular remodeling. Respir Res 14:1 (2013).
- Donat U et al. Preferential colonization of metastases by oncolytic vaccinia virus strain GLV-1h68 in a human PC-3 prostate cancer model in nude mice. PLoS One 7:e45942 (2012).
- Castro FV et al. Regulation of autologous immunity to the mouse 5T4 oncofoetal antigen: implications for immunotherapy. Cancer Immunol Immunother 61:1005-18 (2012).
- Chalastanis A et al. Azathioprine-induced carcinogenesis in mice according to Msh2 genotype. J Natl Cancer Inst 102:1731-40 (2010).
- Krop I et al. Self-renewal of B-1 lymphocytes is dependent on CD19. Eur J Immunol 26:238-42 (1996).
- Krop I et al. The signaling activity of murine CD19 is regulated during cell development. J Immunol 157:48-56 (1996).
- Fearon DT The CD19-CR2-TAPA-1 complex, CD45 and signaling by the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes. Curr Opin Immunol 5:341-8 (1993).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"