For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab25232? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25232 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Di Lullo AM et al. An "ex vivo model" contributing to the diagnosis and evaluation of new drugs in cystic fibrosis. Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 37:207-213 (2017).
- Sawyer DM et al. Lymphocytes influence intracranial aneurysm formation and rupture: role of extracellular matrix remodeling and phenotypic modulation of vascular smooth muscle cells. J Neuroinflammation 13:185 (2016).
- Iwata T et al. Mechanical Stimulation by Postnasal Drip Evokes Cough. PLoS One 10:e0141823 (2015).
- De Stefano D et al. Restoration of CFTR function in patients with cystic fibrosis carrying the F508del-CFTR mutation. Autophagy 10:2053-74 (2014).
- Angelini DJ et al. Hypoxia-induced mitogenic factor (HIMF/FIZZ1/RELMa) in chronic hypoxia- and antigen-mediated pulmonary vascular remodeling. Respir Res 14:1 (2013).
- Donat U et al. Preferential colonization of metastases by oncolytic vaccinia virus strain GLV-1h68 in a human PC-3 prostate cancer model in nude mice. PLoS One 7:e45942 (2012).
- Castro FV et al. Regulation of autologous immunity to the mouse 5T4 oncofoetal antigen: implications for immunotherapy. Cancer Immunol Immunother 61:1005-18 (2012).
- Chalastanis A et al. Azathioprine-induced carcinogenesis in mice according to Msh2 genotype. J Natl Cancer Inst 102:1731-40 (2010).
- Krop I et al. Self-renewal of B-1 lymphocytes is dependent on CD19. Eur J Immunol 26:238-42 (1996).
- Krop I et al. The signaling activity of murine CD19 is regulated during cell development. J Immunol 157:48-56 (1996).
- Fearon DT The CD19-CR2-TAPA-1 complex, CD45 and signaling by the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes. Curr Opin Immunol 5:341-8 (1993).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"