For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Note: Contains antibody stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberHI149
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 5µl for 106 cells. ab126026-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, epidermal Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane and endosomes. Localizes to cell surface lipid rafts.
Information by UniProt
- CD 1a antibody
- CD1 antibody
- CD1a antibody
Anti-CD1a antibody [HI149] (CF405M) images
References for Anti-CD1a antibody [HI149] (CF405M) (ab117727)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"