For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberO10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, epidermal Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane and endosomes. Localizes to cell surface lipid rafts.
Information by UniProt
- CD 1a antibody
- CD1 antibody
- CD1a antibody
References for Anti-CD1a antibody [O10] (ab17186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"