Anti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibody (ab11076)
- Product nameAnti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibodySee all CD1d primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] to CD1d
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Sheep, Human
Beta G2 - CD1d fusion protein (Human).
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human normal skin.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberNOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11076 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- CD1.1 antibody
- CD1A antibody
- CD1d antibody
- CD1D antigen antibody
- CD1D antigen d polypeptide antibody
- CD1d molecule antibody
- CD1D_HUMAN antibody
- Cd1d1 antibody
- Differentiation antigen CD1 alpha 3 antibody
- HMC class I antigen like glycoprotein CD1D antibody
- Ly 38 antibody
- MGC34622 antibody
- R3 antibody
- R3G1 antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD1d precursor antibody
- Thymocyte antigen CD1D antibody
Anti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibody images
IHC image of CD1d staining in Human normal skin formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with EDTA based pH 9.0 solution (epitope retrieval solution 2) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab11076, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Overlay histogram showing MOLT4 cells stained with ab11076 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab11076, 1µg/1x10ab96879>ab96879ab91353>ab91353
ab11076 staining CD1d in human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and an antigen retrieval step was performed using EDTA pH 8.0 for 20 minutes at 100°C. Samples were then incubated with ab11076 at a 1/200 dilution for 20 minutes at 25°C. The secondary used was an undiluted HRP conjugated goat anti-mouse/rabbit IgG.
References for Anti-CD1d [NOR3.2 (NOR3.2/13.17)] antibody (ab11076)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ascierto ML et al. Molecular signatures mostly associated with NK cells are predictive of relapse free survival in breast cancer patients. J Transl Med 11:145 (2013). IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 23758773) »
- Xu C et al. Expression of CD1d and presence of invariant NKT cells in classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Am J Hematol 85:539-41 (2010). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 20575029) »