For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Clone numberMRC OX90
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 10µl for 106 cells in 100µl. The Fc region of monoclonal antibodies may bind non-specifically to cells expressing low affinity fc receptors.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCostimulates T-cell proliferation. May regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody MRC OX 2 antibody
- CD200 antibody
- CD200 antigen antibody
Anti-CD200 / OX2 antibody [MRC OX90] (Phycoerythrin) images
References for Anti-CD200 / OX2 antibody [MRC OX90] (Phycoerythrin) (ab33739)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"