For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberOX-104
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCostimulates T-cell proliferation. May regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody MRC OX 2 antibody
- CD200 antibody
- CD200 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD200 / OX2 antibody [OX-104] (ab23552)
This product has been referenced in:
- Adhikary G et al. Identification of a population of epidermal squamous cell carcinoma cells with enhanced potential for tumor formation. PLoS One 8:e84324 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 24376802) »
- Rasmussen JG et al. Activation of Protease-Activated Receptor 2 Induces VEGF Independently of HIF-1. PLoS One 7:e46087 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 23049945) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"