For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant.
- Primary antibody notesClone DX11 is reported to inhibit T and NK cell mediated cytotoxicity against tumour cell targets and to block TNF alpha and IFN gamma secretion by alloantigen specific T cells.
- Clone numberDX11
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20.
Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100µl.
ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor involved in intercellular adhesion, lymphocyte signaling, cytotoxicity and lymphokine secretion mediated by cytotoxic T-lymphocyte (CTL) and NK cell.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by peripheral blood T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- adhesion glycoprotein antibody
- CD226 antibody
- CD226 antigen antibody
Anti-CD226 antibody [DX11] (FITC) images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"