For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD229 antibody
See all CD229 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CD229
- SpecificityAt least three isoforms are known to exist. ab113285 is predicted to not cross-react with other family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
An 18 amino acid peptide near the C terminus of Human CD229.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113285 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
- FunctionMay participate in adhesion reactions between T lymphocytes and accessory cells by homophilic interaction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD229 antibody
- Cell surface molecule Ly-9 antibody
- Cell surface molecule Ly9 antibody
Anti-CD229 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CD229 antibody (ab113285)
Immunofluorescence of CD229 in 293 cells with ab113285 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-CD229 antibody (ab113285)
Lane 1 : Anti-CD229 antibody (ab113285) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CD229 antibody (ab113285) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg/ml per lane.
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-CD229 antibody (ab113285)
Immunocytochemical analysis of 293 cells, staining CD229 with ab113285 at 10 µg/ml.
References for Anti-CD229 antibody (ab113285)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"