For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesSterile-filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free.
- Clone numberB-G6
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
Information by UniProt
- Blast 2 antibody
- BLAST-2 antibody
- Blast2 antibody
Anti-CD23 antibody [B-G6] images
References for Anti-CD23 antibody [B-G6] (ab46907)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"