For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberEBVCS2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
Information by UniProt
- Blast 2 antibody
- BLAST-2 antibody
- Blast2 antibody
Anti-CD23 antibody [EBVCS2] (Allophycocyanin) images
References for Anti-CD23 antibody [EBVCS2] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95573)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"