For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberMM0164-2C23
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/50 - 1/100. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
Information by UniProt
- Blast 2 antibody
- BLAST-2 antibody
- Blast2 antibody
References for Anti-CD23 antibody [MM0164-2C23] (ab89253)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"