CD23 Human ELISA Kit (ab119512)
- Product nameCD23 Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 6.3%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity6.8 U/ml
- Range12.5 U/ml - 400 U/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 93 81% - 120%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s CD23 Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for accurate quantitative measurement of Human CD23 concentrations in cell culture supernatant and serum and plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin).
CD23 specific antibodies have been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and along with an HRP-conjugated CD23 detection antibody and the microplate is then incubated at room temperature. After the removal of unbound proteins by washing, TMB is used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the CD23 amount of sample captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsPlease refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Assay Buffer Concentrate 1 x 5ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 50ml Adhesive Films 4 units Biotin-Conjugate anti-human CD23 monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl Blue-Dye 1 x 400µl CD23 Standard Lyophilized (400 U/mL on reconstitution) 2 vials Control high 1 vial Control low 1 vial Green-Dye 1 x 400µl Human anti-CD23 monocloncal antibody coated microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Red-Dye 1 x 400µl Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid) 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
- BLAST 2
- C-type lectin domain family 4 member J
- CD23 antigen
- Fc fragment of IgE low affinity II receptor for (CD23)
- Immunoglobulin E-binding factor
- Low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor
- Low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor soluble form
- Lymphocyte IgE receptor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD23 Human ELISA Kit (ab119512)
ab119512 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.